Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blogging





Well...I've decided to give this whole blogging thing a shot. I don't often talk alot since Dom's usually the one that has the most to say and does all the talking for us. *wink* However, when I speak, it is fairly profound and meaningful. Ha! I'm kidding. I've created this blog as a simple way to share with friends and family the happenings in our daily lives and to create a place where you can go to view current/updated pictures of the five of us (Did you honestly think I'd leave out the dogs?). This way you don't have to wait for my emails being how few and far between they are these days. So, I promise I will do my best to keep this blog updated and I hope you all enjoy.

Love,
Ash




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment