Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

My lovely Valentine's


Dominic and I don't  celebrate Valentine's Day.  Never have, not sure we ever will and for no particular reason.  He brought home flowers just the other day and it meant just as much to me or more than if I would have received flowers on Valentine's.  That being said...I completely forgot about the holiday.  It helps when your not out shopping much to be reminded.  Kadence and Zoe however will always be my two little Valentine's and for them I think it's fun to get them cute, fun Valentine stuff.   So here I am, Sunday February 13th, driving I can't remember where with the girls and out of no where Kady says "mom, am I going to get Balentine presents?  Tomorrow is Balentine, will you be my Balentine?"  Ahh...isn't she ADORABLE?!  Dominc, who also forgot about the holiday, was instructed to pick up whatever he could carry home with him on the Harley for the girls.  Needless to say it was "a good day" in Kady's words.               
              XOXOXOXO                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment