Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eat . Sleep . Run . Repeat

or is it... Eat . Sleep? Drive . Repeat


188 Miles

30 Hours

12 Feet

6 People

1 RV...



This, was our RAGNAR Relay Ultra Las Vegas 2011 experience.....


















 Dear Team Cereal Killa's, 

There are few words that can describe the insane amount of fun I had running this race with you all.  I think we had one bad a$$ crew and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and getting to know each and every one of you during the grueling, intimate time we had in such close quarters.  Thank you for all the amazing memories that I will cherish forever. I'm STOKED to race it next year and HOPE to have the 5 of you (and the toenail lost) join me for  Ragnar 2012.  Until then, happy running....

Sincerely, 
TRIX the Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment