Monday, November 2, 2009



Fall is my all time favorite time of year.  I love every thing about it.  Breathing the crisp air, watching the leaves change color, lighting a warm fire, smelling the lit candles, snuggling under a warm blanket, spending time with friends and family, eating Turkey, putting up the Christmas tree, giving gifts, the fact that I don't have to worry about swimsuit season for another 6 months!  The list could go on and on.  This time of year always seems incomplete for me without taking a moment of reflection or several.  This month I'd like to share all aspects of my life that I am thankful for as I blog for there are many of them.


"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!"  ~Amanda Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment