Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kadence received a bathtub baby for her birthday from one of our friends.  Baby came with her very own towel, slippers, diaper, tub toy fish and shampoo bottle.  What a GREAT gift.  Kady loves it.  What I love the most about bathtub baby is, watching Dom feel completely emasculated as he goes through the motions of drying baby off and putting her slippers and diaper on =o)  Not that I enjoy when my man feels emasculated but this is different...precious.   I know he feels weird doing it but he does it all for his baby girl, Kadence....that is true love.  I think she's a daddy's girl for sure.


"Let me tell you a secret, about a fathers love
A secret that my daddy said was just between us
He said daddies don't just love their children every now and then
It's a love without end, amen..."
George Strait 'A Father's Love Lyrics'


No comments:

Post a Comment