Sunday, February 14, 2010

"When love is not madness, it is not love." ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca 

Dom and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.  I personally have never been a fan of the holiday.  I think everyday should be like Valentine's when you're spending it with the person you love. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way hence the reason for making a holiday for it.  Either way the reminder is there, to hopefully bring those who are in love closer together and make those with no one feel more miserable about themselves.  On the years when I had no Valentine, my parents were my Valentine.  They never let me down. Now I am fortunate enough to have 4 Valentine's and next year 5.  I love family traditions and am having fun starting some of our own...maybe it's time to make celebrating Valentine's day a new tradition. 


Happy Valentine's Day
from the Guinto's



No comments:

Post a Comment