Saturday, November 27, 2010

My dad would be so proud to know that of the 2 hours we spent at Bass Pro Shop this morning Kady spent 45 minutes of it watching, listening, laughing and commenting on the fishing demonstration.  She also is the proud new owner of her own Mickey Mouse light up fishing pole.  I'm not a Black Friday shopper and never have been.  I guess I don't know what all I'm missing out on.  I do have to say of the two stops I made in the last two days for necessary reasons other than Christmas shopping, I did happen to find some GREAT deals on presents for the girls.  The hard part now is trying NOT to give it to them early....like the fishing pole!  

How do you say NO to faces like these? 



I've already wrapped just a few presents to keep from giving them to the girls early.  

Lord, 
give me strength because I know my husband has none on this subject either!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment