Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two posts today....yes TWO!!!  Why??  Because what started off as a happy and hopeful day has turned into complete and udder CRAP!!!!!  So....I need to vent.   I feel like we've been treading water for over a year now just barely keeping our heads afloat.  It seems as if we're NEVER going to catch a break.  The amount of stress and uncertainty resting on our shoulders is EXHAUSTING and certainly more for my husband than myself.  Everything feels strained.  I guess we really needed some prayers to be answered today and they weren't.  I know that's how the lord works and I'm TRYING REAL HARD to trust in his greater plan for us and our family but DAMN....I'm tired of being tested.  Some sort of reassurance from him would be good about now.  All we need is for ONE thing, SOMEthing, ANYthing to go our way.

I guess all I can do is continue to pray and BELIEVE in the power of prayer.  Something has got to give eventually...it has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment