Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Diamond Kids

Diamond Kids 2011 is officially over and went off without a hitch.  I once again was the charity director/organizer and Kady raced  in the fun run portion with Dominic this year.  I unfortunately wasn't able to stay and watch her race as I was zooming from Diamond Kids to the airport to catch a flight but a dear friend and volunteer offered to take pictures for me of Kady racing.




rounding the corner for the finish line....GO KADY!!!


She was so excited to be the "fastest, runner racer....EVER!"  I really wish I was there to watch her.  Dominic said that Kadence held his hand the entire way while running and they even had to stop and look under the bridge for trolls.  Yep, sounds like my kid.  I'm looking forward to Diamond Kids 2012 even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment