Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pre School

This time next week Kadence will be attending her first day of school.  I know it's just pre school but I see it as so much more than that.  It's the first day of school for her for the next 15 years.  School that won't end until she graduates. That just sounds crazy to me.  When I think about it, I know that homework, carpooling, school dances, dating, sports are all right around the corner.  As hard as I try NOT to think of those things and enjoy the moment, the moments just seem to fly by anyway so I can't help but to think that far in advance.  In her class will be none other than her BEST friend McKenzie.  It's only two days a week for two hours a day and I'm pretty sure they do that so parents have time to adjust not so much the kids :)  I hope she's a good little learner.  I'm sure she'll really enjoy going to school and I'm excited for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment