Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halloween or Bust

Oh....I just LOVE the fall and am so excited for all the fall festivities.... trick or treating, pumpkin carving and hay rides.  That being said....we (Kady and I) have already picked out what we are going to be for Halloween.  We did a little on line searching for different ideas and here is what we've come up with....

KADENCE -- a Pirate Princess of course with skull leggings, costume jewelry, eye patch and all...I figure when she's done using it for Halloween it will be a great addition to her princess dress collection already.


ZOE -- my little Witch embroidered bloomers with matching tutu and of course some striped or polka dot leggings to match....All I need to get for this outfit is a cute witch hat that I can fancy up myself and a shirt.  Zoe is sure to be the cutest little witch on the block...she already is :)

I know we are still 2months out.  My wish was to try and make these costumes myself but since I won't have enough time, this is what I'm looking to get.  Maybe next year I'll have more time...


 Let the festivities begin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment