Monday, November 7, 2011

Nightmare Revisited

"Soon we'll hang stockings by the chimney with 
dread while visions of pumpkins 
swirl in our heads"
A Witch and a Gladiator 
 
Skeleton Man


 
RedRum
 
Our fabulous hosts -- Jack Skelington and Sexy Sally
It was so great being able to help with ideas for this party and be able to attend.  My friend Ashlee and I have been talking about doing something like this for about 3 years now.  To see it come to life and be such a fun success was really great.

Now only 49 days to X-mas....yeah!
It's best I start planning for the busy season.  The countdown has begun.

 
Madame Mevelyn  
I had my cards read, fortune, whatever you call it.  It was my first experience ever and a good one.  I don't really believe in all that kind of stuff although I do believe in spirits, 6th senses what not.  Either way, she wasn't far off and I find it extremely fascinating.
 
 Our friend held a Nightmare Before Christmas party.  A super neat idea.  She had her black Christmas tree up, decorated with Halloween ornaments topped with a Santa hat.  All the pumpkins wore Santa hats as well along with the creepy skeleton in the bathtub.  Her stocking was hung by the chimney with a spider dangling from it.  The house looked great and we had a lot of fun.  I really wanted to get a Santa outfit for Dominic to wear but there wasn't enough time.  Maybe next year...
 
I made these little guys and brought them to the party.  Aren't they adorable?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment