Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GREAT Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis

In two months, Team Ethan will once again take part in the Great Strides walk helping to raise money to cure Cystic Fibrosis.  Instead of walking in memory of my nephew Ethan this year, I'd like to do something a little different and walk in honor of my friend and co-workers son Beau.  Beau has been fighting a moderate case of CF for 12 years now.  Bless their hearts!  It takes a strong and courageous family to endure a disease such as this. His mom Amy, sister and him celebrated his 12th birthday at STK where Amy and I work together.  It was truly special meeting such a handsome young man.  I hope and pray he gets to see many more birthdays just like this.

So, in memory of Ethan and in HONOR of Beau, please help me raise these life saving funds and 
let CF stand for Cure Found!!!!

donate to my cause


No comments:

Post a Comment