Monday, February 6, 2012

January

I'll have you know that January was a pretty difficult month for us.  Me adjusting to the new job (which I love).  Dom also adjusting to a new position and new management with his job.  We experienced a total of 5 deaths in a matter of two short weeks.  A couple of close friends. One  my long time and last ever roommate before getting hitched and moving in w/ Dominic the other a long time friend and fellow rider and co-worker of Dom's.  A former stripburger co-worker of mine, my best friends father and my dear friend's grandmother.  There was a point it felt it would never stop.  Go to one funeral and receive word of another life taken all in the same day.  We dropped a good $3,000 into the stupid land rover in 3 weeks before dumping it and getting a new car (which I love)!  I was beyond happy to have the month end with a MAJOR bright spot....Kadence's 4th birthday!!  Although, it was a little bit tough on me... I feel she is officially no longer a baby.  I wonder how it's going to feel for her to turn 5 and I'm most certainly going to die when she turns 10....eek!  At the end of the day I'm glad January ended on a positive and being a week in I remain cautiously optimistic about February.  February will end with another MAJOR bright spot, Zoe's 2nd Birthday, which will be much needed going into another difficult month....March!

So here's to all the wonderful lives lost this month....may you all peacefully rest!
 Jonny Hymas
 Christian Shearer
John Meyer aka Big Poppa
 Daizee Balcum

Grandma Etha Wooten

No comments:

Post a Comment