Saturday, March 13, 2010




When I was a little girl, I used to believe that when you were born the angels began making a home for you in heaven.  And when it was finished and there was a place for you there, God would call you home.  I guess they were in a hurry to get Ethan.   He was such a light that God could only lend him to us for a little while.  The angels finished quickly and God has taken him home.   I hope he likes his new place and I can't wait to see him when I get there.  I bet the view is spectacular.

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way... If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again....."

For Ethan, my precious nephew, my angel in the sky....

1 comment: