Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kady Talk....

i love how she calls her fish "bish"
i love that she introduces herself  as "I Kady, meet you" and tries to shake your hand.
i love how Dominic and I are "Daddy" and "other Daddy"
i love that when she asks for breakfast it's always "can cakes and mananas"
i love how every time she gets in trouble she says "Ahh, I sowwy, I tryning"
i love how she asks for "cakoosh" instead of "crackers"
i love listening to her talk and play with Zoe

i love that when she says Fox or Frog it sounds like......well, I won't say it.  I guess that one just makes me     giggle a little.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So cute! Love how you make time to write this down too!!! I always say I'm going to but get busy or distracted!!!! Gotta make time before I forget!

    ReplyDelete