Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My theories are not always parallel to philosophers or scholars.
I do not articulate as well as some, but my intentions are always honest.
I have lived a life of sorted failure and repeated heartbreak. I should not be as intact as I am. I know that others have had worse I have taken those wounds and mended them.
 
I have taken my pain and grown better because bitter is not an option.
I am open to new ideas but my heart holds bearing on what I know is right.
The centrifugal force of my life is understanding. There is so much that I want and need to know but the absence will not silence me.
 
I will not be afraid to ask and I will not cease to search for truth.
I will always try to sympathize when you tell me I have hurt you.
I will always be open to the possibility that I am wrong because right is often a foolish concept.
 
I will not let my pride destroy my relationships.
I know that humility will make me a person of character.
I know that my path will take me in and out of learning experiences- I hope that I can always remember to gather the best of what is offered and move on a better person.
 
It makes me sad to know that it can't go on forever...yet thankful as I would not want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment