Monday, May 17, 2010

I recalled a funny memory this morning as Kady and I stepped out of the shower.  She looked at me and said "Bobby."  I have no idea where it came from or what she was saying.  But suddenly I remembered...When Kadence was younger and just learning how to talk, her word of choice was "Bobby."  I think she began saying "Bobby" before she learned how to say "Mommy or Daddy."  It became a joke with the entire family..."Who's Bobby? Where's Bobby?"  Because we had no clue where she got that from, what she was referring or what it meant, we decided to create Bobby the Bear.  Dominic went out and picked up this cheap little Bear and wrote with a Sharpie the name "Bobby"  on it.  Now no one had to wonder who the mysterious "Bobby" was and NO, Mommy did NOT have a friend named "Bobby!" Haha! 
Bobby the Bear's been sitting on Kady's shelf since she was a year but I had completely forgot about him.  Anyways, it made me giggle this morning as I recalled all of the funny "Bobby" jokes and laughs we had.  Kady has always been able to make us laugh and smile.  She's more comical everyday.  I can't remember what life was like before her.  I decided to take pictures of Bobby and write about him for this memory is one I wish not to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment