Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taking a little trip!!

The youngest munchkin and I are headed OUT OF TOWN this weekend and I'm looking forward to it.  It comes at a bit of a bad time in our crazy, hectic life, but the break is much needed. 

First stop, Sacramento California.  A quick lunch with an old, dear friend and then we're off to Redding, Ca just 2hrs north.  Zoe monster and I will be staying with my Uncle and visiting my VERY ill grandmother for what most likely will be my last time...This makes me very sad and weighs heavy on my heart.  Although I'm not looking forward to seeing her in her current state I am thankful she'll get to meet Zoe.  I wish so much that Dom and Kady could be with us however life just won't allow it right now.

Second stop, Ashland Oregon.  A dear friend of mine is getting MARRIED (said with much excitement)!  My Uncle will be my date and being that Ashland is also only a 2hr drive north of Redding we'll be doing a day trip up and back.  It's a good thing Zoe likes riding in the car.  I hope she doesn't choose this weekend to decide otherwise.

ON the agenda for Kady and Dom...
Well, looks like they'll be taking a little day trip of their own with our friend Tom to watch the Amgen Tour of California either in Big Bear on Friday or LA on Saturday.  Kadence also is a good travel partner so I'm sure they'll have fun.  As long as Dad packs enough Welch's fruit gummies and lollipop's that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment