Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Guinto house got a whole lot Fancier.....

My cousin Janice and her family often come to Las Vegas.  Her in-laws live out here and it works out great for us.  We really enjoy hanging out with them and love that we get to see them a few times a year.  Every trip they are kind enough to bring little gifts for the girls.  This last trip, knowing how much Kady loves Fancy Nancy, they brought her a Fancy Nancy outfit.  Included was a fancy skirt, flower bracelet, slippers and a super posh puppy.  Let me just tell you that 3 out of the 7 nights last week she slept in full Fancy style.  Would NOT take them off to go to bed for nothing.  In my opinion she's a fancy little sleeper regardless.  If only I could get a picture without waking her up.  Maybe I'll try.  Thanks Janice and fam for making my girls smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment