Monday, January 31, 2011

My Beautiful Daughter






My beautiful daughter
You cannot know
How much my heart breaks
As I watch you grow
 

In time you'll become
Independent and free
Always my daughter
And special to me

As you grow older
You will see
Through the eyes of a mother
Reflections of me

Past, present and future
All intertwined
My mother, your mother
All daughters you'll find

Our reflections, not vanity
Mirrored lives we share
Always a daughter
Your mother, who cares.


  by Julie Copeland 



Three years ago today my life took a drastic turn and changed in ways I could never imagine. It's very clear to me that being a mother is one of my sole purposes in life.  I was meant to have these girls and whatever pain I endured to get them was beyond worth it.



Happy Birthday Kadence!!!
"I love you to the moon and back" <3

 This is our special wave goodnight and goodbye.  
Every night and every goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment