Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a great Holiday season we had spent with friends and family!!  It went by so fast it's hard to believe it's over.  We spent a wonderful week with Dominic's parents.  It was very relaxing for me to have them here doing all the cooking, cleaning and entertaining.  Although, Kady was the one keeping us all entertained.  The house feels a little empty without them here.

We are really looking forward to the next couple of months.  They will be busy....  Tomorrow a friend of ours will be home from Iraq, Dom will be starting a new job, New Year's Eve, maternity photo shoot, baby shower, Kadence's 2nd birthday, Valentine's,  my sister and mom will be visiting and of course the big day itself....Zoe's birth day!  I'm hoping they will also go by fast.  I really can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore but mostly I can't WAIT to meet her.  At some point we will have to try this liquid diet again for Kady....bah humbug!  Not sure where, how or when to fit that in.

I hope you all had a great Christmas as well.

~~Peace and Love~~

No comments:

Post a Comment