Sunday, January 31, 2010

A day to remember, a day we'll always cherish.  The day we were blessed to have you as our child.


After days of wondering, I finally took the test and when I saw the results, my whole life changed in that one moment..... And as the time quickly passed, a realization set in.
With each month, growing bigger and bigger, so did my dreams. ....
There's nothing like that first little twitch - finally knowing that my tiny baby was in there, moving and living, and when I saw her on the monitor, I counted fingers and toes, saw the tiny heartbeat- it just didn't seem real,
that this little person was alive inside of me. ....
And as the time approached, the anxiety, anticipation, excitement and fear all intensified. .... And then came the day - the day of her debut.
Everything went so smoothly - I couldn't have asked for any more - and there she was, exactly as I'd pictured her all this time and she's perfect, and she's mine, and I can see myself in her eyes, and I can see my husband in her smile. ....
And the love I feel is so overwhelming - I am flooded with emotions,
trembling at the sheer miracle of it all - for that's what she is - my very own tiny miracle
straight from God. ....
And I can't even look at her without tearing up.
Every time I tell her that I love her, I cry at the thought of the depth of the love - a love like nothing I've ever known. ....
And suddenly all of my emotions are tied to her - she makes me laugh, she makes me cry,
she frustrates me, she thrills me. She is truly my greatest accomplishment - my baby girl - my daughter.




HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY KADENCE!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment