Saturday, January 23, 2010


FEELING SHOWERED

What a great afternoon spent with the GREATEST group of girls.  I didn't expect to get much for my baby shower, being there is little I need but my girlfriend Tori still managed to put on an amazing shower for me.  NOT that I expected anything less from her.  It was so much fun.  Being that this is baby girl #2, Tori made it a mommy shower leaving the option for people to buy gifts for me or the baby.  She also had a diaper raffle giving out a Victoria Secrets gift card...brilliant.  I came home with a ton of wine/champagne, candles, bath n' body works, baby clothes, breast feeding accessories, bath stuff for Zoe, wipes, a new stroller and diapers GALORE!!  Dom's going to have to give up a shelf in the garage just to store all the diapers and wipes.  That may be a battle =o)

Special thanks to Tori for hosting...she out did herself!!  And a big thanks to all my girls for making me feel SO special and loved.  It's a FANTASTIC feeling knowing you are surrounded by such giving, caring people.

XoXo LOVE YOU ALL XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment