Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We have our first model in the house.  Trust me this is not becoming a "thing."  One of my girlfriends recently became the proud new owner of Wild Child Boutique here in Las Vegas.   She asked if Kadence would be part of a photo shoot along with 5 other kids of all ranges, most of them her friends.  It was the cutest thing ever.  Coordinating 6 children in a shot can be quite complex and attention spans are short so there will be more shoots to come, being we only did an hour and a half this time.  Of course half the shots Kady has her thumb in her mouth tugging on her ear but the few good shots of her, were darn cute from what I heard.  I can't wait to see how they turned out.  I'll pass them on when I get them.  My girlfriend also has a maternity line @ Wild Child Boutique so naturally being the only pregnant lady there she asked me to do some shots too.  We didn't do many because she was missing complete outfits so I'm sure I'll be taking some more also.  This is not something that comes naturally to me but it's kind of fun trying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment