Sunday, January 10, 2010



Patience is something I've seemed to have lost over the last 8 months.  Patience is not easily come by for the majority of human beings.  Patience is learned, self-taught, gets easier with time and age.  I'm at a point right now, I'm struggling with  it.  Taking an extra breath when I begin to feel frustrated and reminding myself that I am and am capable of being a patient person (even 8months pregnant) seems to help just a bit.  Let's just hope that it helps a bit for my daughter and my husband as well.  
"Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal.  
Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. 
Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success."
 ~Brian Adams
.......................................................................

It is better to be patient, than it is to become one.

All human wisdom is summed up in two words: wait and hope.

Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going
when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.

Never run after a bus or a man. There will always be another one.

The secret of patience is doing something else in the meanwhile.

Patience is good only when it is the shortest way to a good end;
otherwise, impatience is better.

Hope is patience with the lamp lit.

Acquaintance without patience is like a candle with no light.

Patience can conquer destiny.
~unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment