Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good news has FINALLY come our way!!  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and we can see it...barely, but it's there =o)

Thursday I started a new TAO project that I work on from home whenever I get the time.  It's no stress and the extra money is always a bonus.  Tonight, Dom starts his first night of work.  Since racing season ended back in September, he has been searching for another bar tending gig.  With the economy the way that it is, he's had NO luck until now.  Even with all of his experience and gaming following.  To say the least, it has been a rough winter for us.  But, with the help of his new job, me working a bit on the side for the next 2months (until I have this baby) and race season gearing up again in March, which is right around the corner, we are able to breathe a little easier. THANK YOU God, it couldn't have come at a better time!  Well....really it could have, but who's complaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment